THE POOLMATE APP IS DESIGNED FOR USERS OF THE POOLMATEPLUS WATCH
Swim data can be uploaded from your watch via an iPhone to your account on our swim logging platform mypoolmate.com.
The swim data is synced to your phone using NFC(near field communication) technology by simply touching your watch to the NFC antenna on your iPhone when selecting the SCAN function in the app.
- PoolMatePlus watch.
- iPhone 7 or above.
- NFC enabled in phone settings.
- Account at mypoolmate.com
- Internet connection
- Sign up for an account at mypoolmate.com, you will be sent an email to activate your account.
- Install the PoolMate app from the App store on your iPhone.
- Make sure NFC is turned on in your iPhone settings.
- Enter your mypoolmate.com account details in the settings page in the app and read and agree to the Terms and Conditions, click SAVE.
- Select the SCAN page in the app and select a date you want to upload swims from. The phone will process swims from this date onwards.
- Press the blue SCAN button at the top of the screen and the watch will indicate it is Ready to Scan.
- Place your watch to the top rear left hand area of your iPhone and you will get confirmation on the phone when syncing has occurred (it usually beeps).
- You will see progress of your upload displayed on the screen, if uploading several swims this can take a while to finish.
If you have problems scanning your watch make sure the SCAN button has been pressed and you see the Ready to Scan message on your iPhone.
The NFC antenna in your phone is usually located in the top left rear of the iPhone, hold the watch to this area for a couple of seconds. If it does sync first time then move the watch around into slightly different positions around this area until it does. You should soon get familiar with the location of the antenna so it will be easy to position next time.
If you do not have internet connection the upload will not complete, try again when you have internet access.
Syncing via the app will upload swim summary data and data from each swim set you record. If you require the extra data for each lap you swim you will need to upload the swims via the pod/clip supplied with the watch.