Celebrating the LEN European Aquatic Championships LONDON 2016 with a Special Edition PoolMateLive.
Special Edition watch complete with download clip
£120 in stock
- Battery life 6 months to 1 year*, CR2032, user changeable
- Weight 67g
- Diameter of face 48mm
- Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
- 12 month guarantee
- USB download clip included for PC and Mac
- Software download from swimovate.com/downloads/
Lap characters 8mm high (double that of the PoolMate)
The vibrating alarm is such a useful tool and we think it’s one of the key features. There are several ways to use it.
1, Set it to go off every 10 laps (or any multiple of laps you like) and it will gently shake the watch so you can feel the buzz on your arm so you don’t need to look at your watch to see how many laps you have swam.
2, Set it to go off every 100m (or any distance interval) so you can feel the buzz each time you have completed this distance.
3, Set it to go off after 30 minutes (or any long time interval) so it will alert you when you have swam for your allotted time (you can also use it in chrono mode this way when doing other activities).
4, Imagine you want to swim at a pace of 90 seconds per 100m. Set the vibrate alarm to go off every 90 seconds (or any short time interval) and feel the buzz each 100m. This is a great way to keep your pace correct in a longer set. If you feel the buzz exactly at the 100m turn you know you are on track (you can use this in chrono mode too of course when doing other sports).
Battery life is affected by the number of times you use the vibrating alarm during your swim. To increase battery life, reduce the frequency of the alarm.
Check out our new logging software at mypoolmate.com
- Download to Mac or PC with USB pod
- Then view swim data on any computer or smart phone
- Select any session and examine in detail including individual laps and sets within the swim
- Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc see how they have changed over time.
- See how far you have swum this month or year.
- Share on facebook
- Take part in a virtual swim challenge
- View your fastest times over multiple distances and see how they rate with other swimmers.
- Export as .tcx (for import into other training applications and swim.com export