Downloadable and affordable, the PoolMatePro’s a great option. All you need to upload swim data to a computer.
Sorry this priduct is out of stock until 2016, please check back later
- Average strokes
The PoolMate Pro has all the features of the PoolMate plus includes a download pod that plugs into your USB port. The watch will transfer the data via Infrared link to the pod and your computer. You can easily track your progress on screen with our software application.
- Infrared link to USB pod, works on PC (WinXP or newer) and Mac
- Works with all major strokes straight out of the box, no calibration required
- Stores over 100 sessions for recall, records individual sets and total session data
- Pools over 18m (yards too), Chrono mode for other sports
- Water resistant to 50m, 24 hour clock and alarm
Note- the PoolMatePro shows data from each set you swim and a summary of data from a swim. If you want lap by lap details you need a PoolMateLive or PoolMateHR model.
Battery life around 12 months CR2025
Diameter of face 40mm
Strap fits wrists from 14.5 to 21.5cm
12 month guarantee
- Download data from the PoolMatePro watch or add swims manually
- Filter your swim by stroke type
- Add notes or edit data
- Select any session and examine in detail including individual sets within the swim (if you want to view the data for each lap you will need the PoolMateHR)
- Graphical analysis of your stroke count, times, speed etc see how they have changed over time
- See how far you have swum this week or year
- Multiple swimmer support
- View your fastest times, best stroke count etc. at a glance
- Save as .csv file
- Club mode to view multiple swimmers on one machine