Sync swim data to your Android device, PC or Mac
Whether you swim in pools or open water, the PoolMatePlus will track and download your swims.
Don’t have an Android phone, no worries, the PoolMatePlus comes with a download pod to plug into your PC or Mac to download your swim data to your computer.
In the poollaps strokes distance speed efficiency duration sets rest time calories
In open waterstrokes distance speed efficiency duration sets rest time calories
Out of the water99 set chrono mode for timing
- Works with all major strokes straight out of the box
- Stores over 50 sessions for recall, records individual sets and total session data
- Swim pedometer mode for open water swimming (calibration recommended prior to use)
- Pools over 18m (yards too), Chrono mode for timing other sports
- Water resistant to 50m, 24 hour clock and alarm
The PoolMatePlus connects to an Android phone or tablet (by NFC), just install our app and make sure NFC is enabled on your device.
If you don’t have an Android device you can download data to a PC or Mac by the USB pod that is included.
(Apple have not opened up NFC to developers, when they do, we will release an app but until then it’s just for Android)